- Programme Management
- NHS AfC: Band 8a
- Secondment for 6 months
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Quarry House
- £42,414 - £49,969 per annum
- Today at 23:59
NHS England leads the NHS in England, setting the priorities and direction of the NHS and informing the national debate to improve health and care. We strongly believe in health and high quality care for all, now and for future generations and want everyone to have greater control of their health and wellbeing, and to be supported to live longer, healthier lives by high quality health and care services that are compassionate, inclusive and constantly-improving.
NHS England shares out more than £100 billion in funds and holds organisations to account for their spending. Our work involves the commissioning of health care services in England, and we support local health services that are led by Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). We have devised and are delivering a strategic vision for the NHS, along with our partners in health, called the Five Year Forward View.
If the advertised role is based in London on an Agenda for Change Pay Band, it will attract a High Cost Area supplement. This supplement is not applicable to Executive or Senior Manager or Medical Leader positions. For positions offered on a part time basis, salary and any allowances will be adjusted pro rata.
We will not accept applications for this position by CV or via recruitment agencies.
The NHSBSA is responsible for the processing of your application; a privacy notice is attached to advise you on how we will process your personal data.
NHS Interim Management and Support (NHS IMAS) offers NHS organisations that need short or medium term support the means to access the management expertise that exists throughout the NHS.
The NHS IMAS Programme maintains an external focus, leading on interim management and consultancy support. This ranges from developing and implementing support solutions and interventions to providing interim senior Directors and Managers.
The key objectives for the role are:
· Project managing NHS IMAS assignments as required which includes being first port of call for support, sourcing relevant people from the pool, liaising with HR departments, all correspondence, regular calls with NHS organisations, monitoring, evaluating and closing the assignment.
· Manage the process so that all new members go through the validation process.
· To respond to new demands in the role and to build those responses into sustainable systems and activities.
· To exercise initiative in responding to requests for information/action, including referral to appropriate senior staff, particularly in politically sensitive situations.
· To ensure that the relevant staff of the Directorate are contacted and briefed appropriately and in a timely manner on all important matters and developments
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further details / informal visits contact: Gemma Jones, NHS IMAS Senior Programme Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 825 1579.