- Admin & Clerical
- NHS AfC: Band 6
- Fixed Term Contract until 31/03/2021
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- NHS England
- Leeds or London
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
- 18/08/2019 23:59
NHS England and NHS Improvement came together on 1 April 2019 as a new single organisation. The NHS Long Term Plan focuses on delivering integrated care to patients at the local level and we can best support the NHS to deliver this as a single integrated organisation.
Our new operating model represents a strong shift to regional delivery supported by expert corporate teams. Local health systems are supported by our integrated regional teams who play a major leadership role in the geographies they manage.
We are jointly committed to creating and maintaining a fair and supportive working environment and culture, where contributions are fully recognised and valued by all and staff feel empowered to carry out their duties to the best of their abilities. As employers we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all our staff. This underpins our values as set out in the NHS Constitution, supports us to be an Employer of Choice and ultimately enables our employees to support the effective care of our patients.
Midlands Region Based
NHS England and NHS Improvement’s Finance, Planning and Performance Directorate is developing a new team to deliver an exciting and challenging CCG mergers programme.
Working closely with colleagues from corporate and regional teams, CCGs and other stakeholders, the CCG mergers programme team will support existing CCGs that wish to merge to apply to do so and prepare to work together as new organisations. They will make a key contribution to the assessment of readiness of CCGs to operate as new statutory bodies.
The CCG mergers programme team will play a key role in delivering the NHS Long Term Plan commitment to ‘enable a single set of commissioning decisions at system level’, moving to a system which ‘typically’ has one CCG per Integrated Care System. CCG mergers are a key enabler of system transformation. They involve significant organisational and technical changes and the programme team will work with CCGs to deliver a smooth transition through a formal process. The team brings together expertise in programme management and functional disciplines, including HR and OD, finance, governance and legal, informatics, and communications and engagement. The team will work in an agile way and is split across regional and corporate bases.
As the Business Coordinator, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff to deliver the programme at regional level.
In particular, the post holder will:
- Support the Senior Programme Manager in all aspects of delivery.
- Support teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively.
- Support and inform the targeting of resources, monitoring spends, implementation and evaluation of the tasks/projects by providing high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications and stakeholder management.
- Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals, researching and drafting correspondence and papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialties, functions and projects.
- Be a key point of contact for the team, supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
- Maintain regular contact with the rest of the programme team, providing regular updates and reports to support the overall programme.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact