- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Fixed Term until 31st March 2019
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Skipton House
- £23,023 - £29,608 per annum
- 23/08/2018 23:59
NHS England leads the NHS in England, setting the priorities and direction of the NHS and informing the national debate to improve health and care. We strongly believe in health and high quality care for all, now and for future generations and want everyone to have greater control of their health and wellbeing, and to be supported to live longer, healthier lives by high quality health and care services that are compassionate, inclusive and constantly-improving.
NHS England shares out more than £100 billion in funds and holds organisations to account for their spending. Our work involves the commissioning of health care services in England, and we support local health services that are led by Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). We have devised and are delivering a strategic vision for the NHS, along with our partners in health, called the Five Year Forward View.
If the advertised role is based in London on an Agenda for Change Pay Band, it will attract a High Cost Area supplement. This supplement is not applicable to Executive or Senior Manager or Medical Leader positions. For positions offered on a part time basis, salary and any allowances will be adjusted pro rata.
We will not accept applications for this position by CV or via recruitment agencies.
The NHSBSA is responsible for the processing of your application; a privacy notice is attached to advise you on how we will process your personal data.
As Estates and Technology Project Coordinator, the post holder will focus on estates support and will work as part of a dynamic team reporting to the Senior Programme Lead.
The Project Coordinator will support the team to delivery of the estates and technology programme. In particular the post holder will:
- Provide high quality administrative support and project management support to the programme team
- Undertake high quality data analysis and data reporting to the programme team
- Support communication with partner organisations and key stakeholders
- Support the development and maintenance of processes and procedures for delivery of specific and related projects within the programme
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).