- Business Co-ordinator
- NHS AfC: Band 6
- Secondment to March 2019
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Skipton House
- £28,050 - £36,644 per annum
- 29/10/2018 23:59
NHS England leads the NHS in England, setting the priorities and direction of the NHS and informing the national debate to improve health and care. We strongly believe in health and high quality care for all, now and for future generations and want everyone to have greater control of their health and wellbeing, and to be supported to live longer, healthier lives by high quality health and care services that are compassionate, inclusive and constantly-improving.
NHS England shares out more than £100 billion in funds and holds organisations to account for their spending. Our work involves the commissioning of health care services in England, and we support local health services that are led by Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). We have devised and are delivering a strategic vision for the NHS, along with our partners in health, called the Five Year Forward View.
If the advertised role is based in London on an Agenda for Change Pay Band, it will attract a High Cost Area supplement. This supplement is not applicable to Executive or Senior Manager or Medical Leader positions. For positions offered on a part time basis, salary and any allowances will be adjusted pro rata.
We will not accept applications for this position by CV or via recruitment agencies.
The NHSBSA is responsible for the processing of your application; a privacy notice is attached to advise you on how we will process your personal data.
An opportunity has arisen in the Specialised Commissioning Directorate.
As a Business Co-Ordinator within Specialised Commissioning Directorate, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting the Operational Delivery Director (National) and the Specialised Commissioning and senior management team across the team and wider Directorate.
In particular the post holder will:
- Support the wider team to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively
- Support and inform the targeting of resources, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the tasks/projects by providing high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications and stakeholder management
- Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals, researching and drafting correspondence and papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialties, functions and projects
- Be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally
- Line manages the administrative team supporting Operational Delivery Director (National) Specialised Commissioning team ensuring timely and professional support is available in line with the team’s priorities
- Support managers and other team members are alerted to and follow best practice and NHS England standard governance in terms of human resource, financial management and administrative process.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Kate Bedford kate.Bedford@nhs.net