- Business Support Officer
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Fixed Term Contract until March 2019
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week
- Skipton House
- £23,023 - £29,608 per annum
- 25/11/2018 23:59
NHS England leads the NHS in England, setting the priorities and direction of the NHS and informing the national debate to improve health and care. We strongly believe in health and high quality care for all, now and for future generations and want everyone to have greater control of their health and wellbeing, and to be supported to live longer, healthier lives by high quality health and care services that are compassionate, inclusive and constantly-improving.
NHS England shares out more than £100 billion in funds and holds organisations to account for their spending. Our work involves the commissioning of health care services in England, and we support local health services that are led by Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). We have devised and are delivering a strategic vision for the NHS, along with our partners in health, called the Five Year Forward View.
If the advertised role is based in London on an Agenda for Change Pay Band, it will attract a High Cost Area supplement. This supplement is not applicable to Executive or Senior Manager or Medical Leader positions. For positions offered on a part time basis, salary and any allowances will be adjusted pro rata.
We will not accept applications for this position by CV or via recruitment agencies.
The NHSBSA is responsible for the processing of your application; a privacy notice is attached to advise you on how we will process your personal data.
We are looking for an ambitious, focussed and proactive Business Support Officer to join the Digital Urgent & Emergency Care.
As a Business Support Officer, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Digital Urgent & Emergency Care (DUEC) Team to support the effective commissioning of Domain B projects.
Digital Urgent & Emergency Care is a small team, and manages the commissioning and strategic direction of a high profile range of technology driven projects supporting the transformation of Urgent & Emergency Care services in England. As a core member of the team you will report directly to the Business Manager and provide assistance across the senior team and will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects.
In particular the post holder will:
- Provide direct support to the DUEC SMT in arranging and coordination of key meetings.
- Support senior members with diary management, travel and accommodation requirements.
- Provide support to the Business Manager in their role as secretariat to the Domain B Programme Board.
- Provide support to the Business Manager in managing finance activities through the use of oracle and other systems.
- Support the DUEC led conferences, events and other stakeholder engagement – participating in planning and other activities as directed by senior team.
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Please contact Fola Olubajo (Business Manager) on 07730371005.