- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- Dental Optometry & Pharmacy
- NHS AfC: Band 6
- Part Time 15 hours per week
- Skipton House
- £28,050 - £36,644 per annum, pro rata
- 17/07/2018 23:59
NHS England leads the NHS in England, setting the priorities and direction of the NHS and informing the national debate to improve health and care. We strongly believe in health and high quality care for all, now and for future generations and want everyone to have greater control of their health and wellbeing, and to be supported to live longer, healthier lives by high quality health and care services that are compassionate, inclusive and constantly-improving.
NHS England shares out more than £100 billion in funds and holds organisations to account for their spending. Our work involves the commissioning of health care services in England, and we support local health services that are led by Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). We have devised and are delivering a strategic vision for the NHS, along with our partners in health, called the Five Year Forward View.
If the advertised role is based in London on an Agenda for Change Pay Band, it will attract a High Cost Area supplement. This supplement is not applicable to Executive or Senior Manager or Medical Leader positions. For positions offered on a part time basis, salary and any allowances will be adjusted pro rata.
We will not accept applications for this position by CV or via recruitment agencies.
The NHSBSA is responsible for the processing of your application; a privacy notice is attached to advise you on how we will process your personal data.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Primary Care team, Dental Optometry and Pharmacy in NHS England, London Region. The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team and support the Head of Department and their team to ensure that their work programmes are effectively delivered.
- Supporting teams in the delivery of projects
- Effective communication and stakeholder management and engagement
- Information management systems
- Co-ordination of activities and event organisation
- You will have experience of :
- We are looking for an organised, systematic and adaptable individual, ideally with experience of primary care to lead on the day to day contracting and commissioning processes for a broad portfolio of primary care contracts.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Mervlyn Clarke 020 3182 4993