- Medical ad hoc
- 2 year fixed term
- Part Time 22.5 hours per week
- Skipton House
- £95,000 per annum pro rata
- 22/07/2018 23:59
NHS England leads the NHS in England, setting the priorities and direction of the NHS and informing the national debate to improve health and care. We strongly believe in health and high quality care for all, now and for future generations and want everyone to have greater control of their health and wellbeing, and to be supported to live longer, healthier lives by high quality health and care services that are compassionate, inclusive and constantly-improving.
NHS England shares out more than £100 billion in funds and holds organisations to account for their spending. Our work involves the commissioning of health care services in England, and we support local health services that are led by Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). We have devised and are delivering a strategic vision for the NHS, along with our partners in health, called the Five Year Forward View.
If the advertised role is based in London on an Agenda for Change Pay Band, it will attract a High Cost Area supplement. This supplement is not applicable to Executive or Senior Manager or Medical Leader positions. For positions offered on a part time basis, salary and any allowances will be adjusted pro rata.
We will not accept applications for this position by CV or via recruitment agencies.
The NHSBSA is responsible for the processing of your application; a privacy notice is attached to advise you on how we will process your personal data.
Opportunity in NHS England (London region) for Senior Clinical Advisors who will work as part of a dynamic team for London in supporting the international recruitment workforce project work to recruit /support additional General Practitioners into the UK Healthcare System. Particular emphasis will be supporting the continuing professional development of GP'S into the London Region.
The postholder will
2. Support and manage applications/registration to the Medical Performers Lists including attendance at Performers List Decision Making Panel and Performance Advisory Group meetings
3. Provide clinical leadership, advice and input within the organisation, working with other directorates in particular nursing and operations & delivery to support strategic work streams where necessary in particular those with a primary care focus
4. Be a credible ambassador for the regional office and build relationships across directorates
5. Support the Medical Directorate to develop operating systems and processes which are clinically driven
6. Support the organisation's way of working, model its values and champion the NHS constitution
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact